Implanted in more than 80 countries, Maped entrusted us with their global communication. This communication is based on a new promise : Give back the power to the imagination.
To mark the 2014 “back to school” period, we developed a new brand platform focusing on kids (TV spot « The Super products » ) and digital mums/parents via social networks to stimulate the creativity of their children.
The TV Films «The Super–products»
We devised and created 4 punchy product films with film Director Philippe Valette to create enthusiasm and to develop Maped’s notoriety, especially in the key, strategic development markets in South America.
MAPED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS
To stimulate the creativity of the digital mums/parents and their children, we orchestrated the brands voice on the social media networks, primarily Facebook, then Pinterest around 3 types of content :
– DIY (Do It Yourself) with educational focuses around key annual events (Easter, Father’s Day / Mother’s Day, The World Cup, Music Festival…)
– colouring in
– inspirational content based on UGC (User Generated content)
With the help of Facebook campaigns and sponsored posts, we increased the size of the international community by 25% in one month.
THE CREATIVE HOMEPAGE
Epicentre of the communication for the Digital mums, we launched the platform WWW.MAPED-CREATIVES.COM
This hub ‘crystalizes’ the brand’s voice, becoming a true creative platform of aggregated content :
– The social media content (inspirations, tutorials / DIY, colouring ins and UGC)
– The latest news of the brand
– The promotion of the Maped’s colouring in application
seen through to completion
higher than the market growth